Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Y con estas me despido

It's been over two years of this little adventure,
this pilot project that began in August 2011 out of a need
to let loose some creativity,
understand myself a bit better,
and surround myself with stories and things that resonate 
and help me connect with that inner me.

You have been participants of it all
the highs, the lows, the sources of inspiration, adventure, and beauty,
the storms, the goodbyes, the commemorations
the reflections, the feminist me, the travels,
the celebrations, the thank yous, the e-sharing
the utter appreciations, and the love.

All the above have contributed to whom I am today.
And it's for that reason that although a part of me
doesn't want to say good-bye,
I finally know that the mission of thisthatyotrascosasmas is over.

The URL will exist out there as a reminder 
and as a depository of these years' thoughts, moods, 
and of all those things that inspired me and 
made me smile, reflect and understand un poco mas. 

Now, up to a new adventure.

Thank you for the support.

Me



"Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors
where there were only walls" 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this gift of beauty and the most real you, Silvi. Sad to see thisthatyotrascosasmas go, but excited about your next e-project.

    ReplyDelete