Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanks + Giving

It's almost 7:30PM (EST) and I am about to leave the office

On their way out, all my colleagues have wished Happy Thanksgiving....

Thanks + Giving....

I guess, I will use this space to share my thoughts and feelings about this particular time of the year at this particular time of my life:


I'd like to express my gratitude to my dear and unconditional friend, Juncal, who has been by my side during the roughest times and who continues to impress me everyday.  She is representation of unconditional love.

I'd like to express my gratitude to my family y continuo en español para que lo sepan, por ser mis padres, mis amigos y mi piedra. (en la distancia no es facil). Gracias a ellos, soy quien soy.

I'd like to express my gratitude to my gordis, Pia, for welcoming me everyday at the door with a BIG lick-smile.

I'd like to express my gratitude to Bon Iver, Patti Smith, Cat Power and a few others for helping get through.

I'd like to express my gratitude to my friends (you know who you are), for checking on me and showing their love
in their own ways.

I'd like to express my gratitude to NYC for providing special spaces to connect
and appreciate beauty.

Last but not least, I'd like to express my gratitude to LIFE for being a fucking pain in the ass
and teaching me how to RIDE THE WAVE.



Happy Thanksgiving
New York City, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment