Saturday, March 24, 2012

180 South - Conquerors of the Useless





I am once again in of one of those creative momentums
in which I seem not to find "the way" to express myself
and therefore spend a great deal of time looking around me
and inside me for good manifestations of my creativity.

In the last few days, my apt has become a huge bulletin board.

Anyway, on Th I bumped into this documentary.

It is certainly not the first time that I hear of these expeditions.

However, in the past I watched them as if they were fiction.

But in fact, these are real decisions that people make.

So if they do, I can as well...

Anyway, not sure what the connection between the docu
and my present moment is (maybe it tapped into the zeitgeist of what I am all about: travel, adventure, art, music, nature and living socially conscious) but it certainly kept me thinking.

Highly recommended.






No comments:

Post a Comment