Tuesday, March 26, 2013

For the girls with messy hair and thirsty hearts...

In a few days, we will be saying good-bye to March
- it's crazy how fast time flies -

Before we know it, it will be summer again
and we will be bitching (excuse my french!)
about how hot it is!!!
when now we can't stop bitching
 (excuse my french again!)
about how cold it is!!!

But that's human nature.

Anyhoo,
I didn't want to leave the month
without a final contribution to Women's History Month
and without thanking all my female friends and colleagues
for who they are
and for the unique support, insight, understanding,
laughter, care and love
that I get from them.  

It's a treat and at times, a life-saver. 

I was lucky enough to get a lot of that this month
both from home and abroad.
So, to all of you: THANK YOU!


Now,
 look at the camera and smile


Flash!

No comments:

Post a Comment