Saturday, August 17, 2013

say, what?!

Topic of the night:

what to write when you don't have anything to write about.....
but yet you think you should write something.



..... is it weird if I don't say anything?




and just stay here; 
staring at my bright screen 
while shipping tea and trying to go to sleep?



.... or shall I continue making myself talk?

hoping that I sound interesting, fun and creative...
and that nobody notices?




It's a bit like this quote that I read the other day that says:

"It's like when someone says 'How are you?'
Do you say, 'Well, my head hurts and I'm lonely and depressed
and I'm worried about everything and the world is collapsing
and full of evil'? Or do you say, 
'I'm fine, thank you."

(Sarah Shepard, The Visibles)




Having a blog, or better said, an interesting blog is not an easy duty,
believe me.



Sometimes, many times, I just don't feel that creative
and/or talkative.  And it sucks.



....



Okay, I think I should go.

Starting to rave,
to contradict myself by continuing to write
and most importantly 
and highly needed....to fall sleep.

Forgive me for this utterly weird post.
Like anything in life, 
You have to have bad ones to enjoy the good ones.

Peace out my friends, 


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment