Saturday, February 23, 2013

El Gran Bilbao

It's pretty amazing to see how many people out there in all corners of the world
are constantly creating and taking on new and really cool initiatives.

Inspiring.

The other day, I got to learn about a cool project "Gastrologging"
initiated, nada y mas y nada menos que by two brothers from the Basque Country,
aka HOME SWEET HOME.

The project is pretty much
a compilation of all those things
that I live for,
but if I had to put it in a few words, 
it's a visual log of
surfing and gastronomy,
and what best scenario
than the Basque lands
with its sea, its food and its people.

The project includes 6 short movies
covering the Basque Bay.

To not make the entry extremely long
I will just share one of these chapters
for its sentimental value.

"El Gran Bilbao"
my home.

Even my little beach village
Algorta (Getxo)
is on it.

 

Muxuak!

Sil


1 comment: