Sunday, November 17, 2013

No comments

Wow. I know. Wow.
How I dare to write back.
How I dare to keep leaving and entering this place as I wish.

Sorry.

I am having some sort of love-hate relationship with it.
I already said it on my last entry and although I tried...
I just couldn't.

But today, just as I decided to organize my closets, 
and re-take Murakami's book, 
I decided to re-appear here.

Don't ask me why.

It's been a while since I last wrote, September 19th,
and quite a bit has happened since then.

I am a year older, and so is my dad, Pia and Luisen.
Friends committed to making their love grow and got engaged,
others continue to explore for happiness, live life or find out the next step,
and winter is slowly entering in NYC.

It's been a really nice fall, actually.
No storms or hurricanes.
For the first time, I observed the leaf life cycle,
and I truly enjoyed it.
NYC is amazing in the fall, isn't it?

It's raining today. 
It's particularly funny because Vero had been saying it over and over again during the week
and nobody believed her.  
Our iPhones were telling us differently.

I was already planning to have a homey Sunday
maybe even bake (?!?)
and this sudden change in the weather report
confirms it.

I don't know when I will be back...
I'd rather not set up expectations.
They only lead to disappointment.

In the meantime, 
enjoy wherever you are, whatever you are doing
and whomever you have by your side.

Besos

Me


No comments:

Post a Comment