Sunday, September 18, 2011

Saturday, September 17, 2011

I don't want to turn the blog into 
a diary (already have one)

but

yesterday was a fine day

and 

as i was walking in the city


I captured things
that if i were inspired
to write

i could probably
explain/describe
using words


It's not
the case
so


I use
images


that sometimes
dicen mas que mil palabras 



Dog affair en Washington Square Park

This pic is from a while ago

but

usually Pia is
not this loving with dogs

and

right now
the idea that

everything is 
possible

sounds
enticing













These are at
probably
my favourite
store
in
NYC
Love Adorned

An eclectic
melting pot

of all
the things
 that
I love


Urban activism

An Installation
by
Two Bridges




Glow

a
favourite
of
my
friend

Tony



At
Moscot

Thinking
of
adding
this

to

my
identity

Yes?
No?


2 comments:

  1. Yes, but get 3-5 more opinions and let me go and check them out live with you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, i just saw this...thanks for the proposition, Malu...Im kind if taking it as...they are ok, but you might be find something better.

    ReplyDelete